Repairing and re-creating beloved objects
If you are emailing me about a possible project review the following:
- What it is (i.e. sweater, necklace, crazy thing your mother made)
- The scope (how large, how unfinished, etc..)
- Photos that show the pieces and their condition
- If it is damaged in any way (smoke, age yellowing, your pet tried to eat it, rips, tears, runs, etc..)
- If it has a monetary value it should be insured for when in transit.
- If it is inherently fragile and will need careful handling.